Saturday, June 12, 2010

John Leguizamo...

...is a genius! His hilarity, combined with his natural story telling ability and his honesty and self awareness in his act was quite frankly an education. So yeah, I had a hell of a time last night. And it probably didn't hurt any that I was a little toasty off free tequila by the time the show started. Hey-o! Or that I was with three of the coolest people I know. Mei, Doris and Alex. Then after the show we all went and got hot dogs and frozen yogurt. Mmmm....frozen yogurt! I love frozen yogurt but it seems like every place I've had it, I end up getting about twice as much as I actually want. I think all these yogurt places should get together and standardize their portions or something. Think how much froyo we could save. It'd be good for the environment which means the terrorists would lose. Anyways, got a little rambly there. So big thanks to Doris and Mei and Alex for an amazing night. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment