Thursday, July 29, 2010

Show # 18

Show # 18: Pepperbelly's, Fairfield, CA. I loved every second of tonight! Well I just had a great day all around to be honest. I went down to Sunnyvale today to spend some time with my friends Kristin & Matt. We just sortta chilled all day, but it was fun. Got stuck in traffic on the way back to Fairfield so I was really late for role call, which meant the end of the line up for me. But Jim Friggin' Smith! came with and hung out all night with me. Personal dream fulfilled - check! And, as per usual at P-bells(the official comics slang for Pepperbelly's, btw), there were a lot of good comics tonight. Plus, I discovered the Pepperbelly's Cheesesteak tonight. A delicious bit of death with fries. Later.

Favorite line of the night: "We had the cheap soda. That soda where the bubbles came in a separate packet like Top Ramen." - D Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Someday, I'll see you on kimmel or letterman and I'll think, I went with that guy for his first ever standup - at brainwash all those years ago! You killed it here, Funnyman! :) I had a blast! Really great time! Cant wait for the next one! :-) 143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bro. Like I said, awesome to have you there.

    ReplyDelete