Friday, July 2, 2010

Show # 10

Show # 10, Brainwash, San Francisco, CA: Finally into double digits!! Yay!  I feel like that might have taken a little longer than I would have liked but thats cool. One tenth of the way there!
Tonight was really cool though.  I was really out of it by the time I got up.  I worked yesterday and I fought a lot of crime before I got up, so it might not have been the best performance of my life, but I still got some laughs and at least I got up.  When Heather and I signed up we were 41st and 42nd on the list, and I think we both assumed we wouldn't be getting up last night.  But what was really cool is there was press there last night.  Someone from the Contra Costa Times was there taking pics and video all night.  They are doing a story on the comedy scene in the bay area right now and I think its fair to say that can't be done without talking about the Brainwash.  But anyways, Tony was making sure all the best people(regulars) were getting up and, for the most part, everyone that got up made sure to bring it.  So yeah, it was definitely a good show and a good vibe in the room last night.
Tonight. I'm gonna bring the 100 shows to the valley and hit up the open mike at the Napa Valley Coffee Roasting Co. in Napa.  It's a mixed open mike so it should be an interesting night.  I might even bring a little spoken word at the end.

Favorite line of the night: "I like my women like I like my construction zone violations...double fine." - Sammy Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment