Friday, July 23, 2010

Show # 14

Show # 14: Brainwash, San Francisco, CA - Tonight felt good.  I got out of work late and didn't end up getting to the Brain until almost 8p.  But the list was shorter than usual(still around 30 comics though) and Tony was nice enough to let me go up early.  I did my set about my sister's lymphoma again.  Just wanted to see how it would play in another room.  And then I didn't really hang out too much afterwards either.  Heather and Zach drove down separate and they were gone almost as soon as Heather and I were done.  And I'd gotten run a little at work so I jetted out pretty quick myself.  Not a very eventful night, really.  Still, felt good though.  I'd been away from the Brain for two weeks and I had definitely missed the place.  Later.

Favorite line of the night: "So are you screwing the clown?  We all wanna know." - Chris Sherpicase(I know for a fact I didn't spell that right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment