Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shows # 33 & 34

So the Comedy Ride Along was in full effect last night. My friends Cammie and her boyfriend Juan came along. We went and had a little Chinese before and that was delicious. Then we hit the road for...
Show # 33: Pepperbelly's, Fairfield, CA. I was fortunate to get up early again this week. Second to be exact. Although, it was at that point that I realized I forgot my camera, though, so that sortta sucked. Especially cause I was trying new material. And it worked really well. But C'est La Vie. So we all hopped in the car and got on the way to Alameda for...
Show # 34: McGrath's Pub, Alameda, CA. Again, I'm quickly falling in love with McGrath's. The bar was full of people again. All laughing. All the comics there were having fun. Josef Anolin was hosting and he is friggin' hilarious. I tried the same material again, with similar response. A lot of laughs is what I'm saying. Anyways, Cammie and Juan were obviously getting a little tired. I mean it was only almost 1am. Just kidding, I was pretty tired myself. So we took off and headed home, content with 2 shows well performed, listening to Mike Birbiglia. Later.

Favorite line of the night: "Everybody wonders if Gary Coleman died of natural causes, and I am here to answer that question. Gary Coleman died of different strokes. The first was small, but the second was massive." - Josef Anolin

No comments:

Post a Comment