Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shows # 23 & 24

Okay, so here's the deal. Last Friday, I tried to go and do Monkey Club and Pirate Cat Radio. Neither worked out. Monkey Club had no audience, or comics for that matter. And Pirate Cat, I thought a voucher from Juan would be enough to get me in, but Greg still wanted to see a set first. But in between, Juan The Comedian, Justin "Is Funny" Harrison, Paul Blumberg, and I sat down and started talking comedy, and just crackin' jokes and whatnot. So Juan threw out a voice recorder and we recorded it. Paul and Juan each have radio shows they do and both are going to air the conversation. Juan on Pirate Cat and Paul on FCC Free Radio(or something like that). When I find out all the details I'll let you guys know. But the show was indeed recorded, and will indeed air twice. which means, Show # 23 & 24? Count it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment